Pages

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Idea-ology Part 2

Hello friends...
Hope you are good!
Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post.....I really appreciate each and everyone.

I thought I would share part 2 of the samples I created for Idea-ology booth at the Creativation show,  which took place last weekend.
Ideology is my favourite lines ever, so these were so much fun to make.....

For this sample, I used the reverse of a panel frame to create the base,
I then used a board from the new salvaged base boards
I added lots of Idea-ology cogs, rulers, clips, washi tape, frame, keys......
To finish I hung it all from an Idea-ology hanger 
For this next sample I used lots of layers, substrates, cabinet cards and paper stash
The centrepiece is a pocket watch filled with one of those paper dolls....love that dog!
I then mounted them all onto a clipboard 
This sample was made with vignette panels,
I created a hanging by linking the boards with book rings....
Each board was covered in paper stash (Memoranda)
I added paper dolls, transparent tiles, some arrows, stars and again some of that fabulous washi tape!

Again it was such an honour to be a part of team Tim, 
I enjoyed every minute!

I will be back on Monday to share the last of my makes....
Feel free to leave a comment, always great to hear from you!
Have a fabulous weekend!

kaz
x

14 comments:

  1. Amazing work Kaz - taken in by all the detail and your superbly composed art xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAZ - these are wonderful! I kept seeing videos of a few of these projects at a distance and I am happy to see these up close.... Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I like all details a lot, and all layers. Thanks for sharing so in detail! Amazing pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello KAz, just love your work! one day i will scrap like you!!! jjaaa greetings from Argentina!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem so much brighter on your post than my crap photos...lol! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these...my favs! Gorgeous work, every grungy vintage bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all, but the hanging is my favorite of all the projects I've seen from the idea-ology booth this year! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! They are stunning, every detail is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaz you are really an artist! Your projects are wonderful, everyone has your unique style, your colors... I love them all! BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gallery of outstanding creativity ! Kaz.
    Superb x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaz, spectacular and love love your tutorials...and samaples

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooooh you are famous! Awesome work. Beautiful. Bravo! *clap clap clap* XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. You Rock Idea-ology Kaz........wonderful Vintage and Grungy makes...............amazing work as always

    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous xx gorgeous xx gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always admire the geometric aspect of your work! The tiered panel AMAZED me! Well done on each and every sample. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx