Friday, 3 June 2016

Vintage panel


 Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Ive had a really busy half term week, spending some quality time with my friends and family.....
(I can't believe how quick the week has passed!)

So a very quick post to share my latest make with you....
Ive used lots of Tim Holtz  Idea-ology, distress and Archival ink, oh and some of my own vintage finds....

I used parcel paper to create layers.....
I mounted it all onto a Tim Holtz cabinet card....   
The ruler is vintage, I had to bring myself to cut it into pieces.....
The photograph is an original 
I used one of theTim Holtz Sizzix thinlits dies (660220) cut it out then added more layers with vintage papers and farmed it with an Idea-ology frame 

As always feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate each one xx

Ooo Before I go don't forget to check out the new  Tim Holtz Creative chemistry online classes here
Its a great way to learn new techniques, share ideas/connect with fellow students and be taught by the professor of distress himself...Tim Holtz! 

Have yourselves a fabulous weekend
bye 

Kaz 
x

13 comments:

  1. Another stunning piece of art, Kaz! And congrats on your win for your May Tim tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kaz, love how you used the parcel paper adds to the already fabulous vintage feel. Love it. Have a lovely weekend before back to work. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the look of this!! Awesome Kaz, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Kaz! I always love your layers TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab project! I've been off this week too (apart from Tuesday) - yes, it's flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, absolutely magical x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Kaz, I so adore your vintage panels and pinned this before I even read the post through lol. This is just heavenly and beautifully put together, every little detail works brilliantly to form the whole and your ability to place everything perfectly never ceases to amaze me. I love everything about it. Glad you've had a good half term and hopefully well rested and ready for the busy bustle of the last leg of the school year. Take care. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore, j'adore ! Love this ! So vintage, so amazing...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool project! I love it so much, vintage ruler struck my heart! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely fabulous! I LOVE every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layers of papers and ephemera Kaz x I love the frame, it looks fabulous and yes, I remember wooden rulers. My dad had a wooden ruler for measuring and it all folded up.

    Glad you enjoyed your break and time with friends and family too

    Won't be long until the summer holidays

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A real beauty! Kaz Your stash of vintage images and findings is one to lust after for sure as is your ability to bring them all together in your pieces of art. ou are one talented lady
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Is that a bit of blue on the frame? Monitors can't always be trusted for color truth. Is this another photo of the couple in your next piece? That photo album was quite a find :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx