Saturday, 15 February 2014

A little late Valentines......


Hello friends
Hope you are good!
I know, I know I've missed Valentines by a day......
I had good intentions to post this yesterday but I my camera
died and by the time I had new batteries it was too dark to photograph...
(Oh and I nearly burnt my house down too....but that's a whole other story!)
So after all that drama, here's my Valentines offering.....
I used the New Distress Marker spritzer to create the heart background
I soooo love this new tool........you can get some really great effects!
 The image is one of my vintage photos.....
Its a image transfer....
I have a video of how to do this technique over on
Creative Jumpstart run by the lovely Natalie Kalbach
for info click here
(you do have to pay to see it but you get 20+ videos from other  artists for just $20)

I layered it onto a doily and some mesh, then added some
Remnant rub-ons and tissue tape.
The bunting is from the Dylusions range available
also from Art from the Heart
and to finish I added some Idea-olgy
better late then never!!

Over at the Inspiration Emporium their challenge is "say it with words"
Hop here for all the details on how to enter

As always please feel free to leave a comment
always great to know you popped by!

Have a fabulous weekend
Hugs
Kaz
x

11 comments:

  1. I take it you've been cooking again, if you nearly burnt the house down.... Love your Valentines though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Glad the house is still standing...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Kaz, very nice hearts through the stencil. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...love you! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Valentines' Day! It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats okay Kaz your work is worth waiting for!!! No matter what. Lovely. Love the image image transfer. Thanks for the info on the classes. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love the collage and composition, a gorgeous card. I saw the toast on FB, glad you are safe. See you later today xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card!! I have been eyeballing that spritzer… =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. H Kaz, I hope this is a less eventful week for you than last week, I'm especially glad (as I'm sure you are!) that you didn't succeed in burning the house down. :)
    I love your Valentine's project, the background looks great & the sequin waste is fab. I saw the distress spritzer being demoed at Stitches & it's now on my need it list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great! I really like your style. I love the distress spritzer too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx