Wednesday, 5 February 2014

A little Inspiration....

Hey friends!!

Hope you are good!
wow we are already in February..
time is flying by so fast!

I'm super excited as......
 over the pond have asked me to join
their inky family.....whooohooo!
I am so thrilled .....
Go check out their blog here
......the theme this month is to "show it with words"
here's what I did....
I started with one of the cool images from the new Idea-ology "found Relatives"
I chose these three cheeky chaps as they look like lots of fun and the very best of friends!
I built up layers using tags, some vintage papers, some cut outs from the framework die
and some of my favourite Idea-olgy
I added a star painted with metallic distress paints
(the little star is from my own vintage collection)
I used one of the layering stencils to create the stars in the background and added lots of stitching
I added the words from the Idea-olgy chit chat book
"friends, together, forever"
As always feel free to leave a comment always great to know you popped by
don't forget to go check out all the details on how to play along here

Have a fabulous week

Kaz
x





16 comments:

  1. This is just awesome news! You Rock! I love this art piece that you created! Those little guys do look to be best friends! I love all the extra goodies that you added and your stitching is wonderful! Have a fabulous week! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this creative piece Kaz, lots of fabulous detail and interest xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kaz, love this piece and I spot new dies. Wonderful image showcased beautifully. Lovely vintage piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo happy that you are "officially" part of the family!!! You know how much we adore you!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage piece! and congratulations on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats - fantastic inky background and brilliant showcasing of those yummy new bits!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you ... love seeing your work... this is "fabtabulous" ... love ALL these cool details and all that Idealogy goodness !! Welcome to their Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always Kaz, your projects are works of art. Congrats on your new DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaz...congratulations on being selected to be a part of the Inspiration Emporium family. They are great people and have a fabulous DT. :) Your vintage piece for them is really a wonderful piece of art! Way to go! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited that you said yes! The biggest welcome to our great little team that creates huge art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaw droppingly gorgeous!!! I so love this ... Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kaz, saw this over at IE - had to pop by to say how amazinly brilliant this is. Congrats on being part of their DT - I can see why you were selected. Looking forward to seeing more from you... Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw this over at IE blog Kaz - its truly fabulous. Congrats on being part of the IE DT - can see how you were selected. Looking forward to seeing more.... Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx